Saturday 13 August 2011

Kelling Heath Holiday - Part 4

At Kelling Heath they offer several park activities. Ruth Ellis booked us up for a Nature and Nightjar walk. I wasn't able to capture photos of the Nightjars unfortunately, mainly because I didn't want to risk taking my camera. But the Nature walk, well mainly landscapes, greenery and Kelling Heath's own mini train stop. The following day we went to Sheringham. We caught a beautiful and detailed Steam Train, it is known to be last steam train still running in the UK. What a privilege. The fact that it still maintains many of its original features, gave me a slight impression I was off to Hogwarts.

John's Nature buddy Peter Walton (Pete)

Bottom Pond


Kelling Heath Train stop





Landscape Views




Sheringham Train trip







2 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Nice landscapes. Your train tracks picture is upside-down!

Duncan In Kuantan

Katie said...

I know lol, I put it that way as it's unusual and different.

As part of the photography course, we looked at Upside-down photography. So I incorporated a bit of that into the photo. I guess it's a different point of view that we never get to see.