Tuesday 26 June 2012

High Rise

Feels good to be back!

After literally working day and night for the past couple of months, I am very happy to say that I have finished all of my courses and even college for good. There will be many times missed, but nothings better than moving on and living for now. I certainly intend to do that. 

Once I have received my results for this year, I will post my photography work that has been preventing me from posting and updating you guys. Though I have tried my best with my coursework previews, I hope you've enjoyed those! :)

But for now I am posting my photography exam work from last year. The topic I choose was High Rise, photographing buildings in their height and their architectural design. Here are my main shots used for my exam project. Enjoy!



















To see my photography exam book (Final Piece) see - Photography Exam Coursework!

No comments: