Saturday 21 July 2012

Bethan and Claire - Mini Session

You all know my sister Claire, well here friend Bethan or should I say Best Friend had previously on a numerous amount of occasions mentioned that she wanted a photo shoot by me with my sister Claire. I was happy to do so but just didn't have the time in between all my collage course work. But then when receiving my exam paper I just had the perfect opportunity for them to be my models and squeeze in a mini shoot.

They've been best friends for as long as I can remember and they've definitely grown to become beautiful young women. There friendship and love for each other reminds me of my own best friend and how how awesome it is to have that special person in your life that you can always turn to for help, guidance or even just a hug.

Just some things you might want to know about these girls:
- Both are aged 15 going on 16
- Both have been in the same schools from the age of 4
- Both love Harry Potter and The Twilight Saga
- Both enjoy being themselves
- Both strive to achieve their hopes and dreams
- Both are very dedicated to Katy Perry...
...and both are official Katy Cats (if you don't know who or what that means just drop by there facebook or twitter pages and ask them for yourself they might not bite but they'll certainly kill you with kindness)

In the midst of all that was going on during this mini shoot some how I managed to make a slight error which the girls neither noticed either. But we had a laugh when looking back at the photos. You will find that in the 2nd and 3rd photo it states 'Kitty Cats!' on the piece of paper which both girls are holding, This should actually say 'Katy Cat!'.
Enjoy!





























Thanks for all your hard work and I loved working with you!
Claire - Facabook, Twitter
Bethan - Facebook, Twitter

No comments: