Friday 8 April 2011

'OTA' For Katie.e.Johnson Photography!

Yes It's true, many of my followers on twitter have requested for an Official Twitter Account for my blog (through DM) and so I thought I'd create one in celebration of passing the year mark, for both my brother serving his mission in Canada and for my Photography Blog. I have learned a lot over the past year, had a lot of fun and been through some rough patches but I've been successful in different ways. If it wasn't for Rachel Horne and her AMAZING photography skills I don't know what I would have done after my school years. I wasn't ready for several things and wasn't sure what I wanted to do in the future, my parents didn't want me to give up on my artistic skills and neither did my friends but I knew drawing/painting etc. wasn't for me. After searching for suitable courses I cam across Photography, I tried out my photography skills with trips out in the summer etc. and then I finally decided to apply for the course for the starting term of 2010.

As I then was addicted in taking pictures I kindly asked Rachel If I could open a blog to show off and keep all my artistic/photography work in one place. She said it was fine and that blogs were cool :), so before My brother left opened a blog and look at how far I've come thank you too all of those who check out my blog It means a lot.

In return to help all my followers and any others, My 'OTA'  Is OFFICIALLY OPEN!! This will keep those of you have a twitter account up to date with all my latest photos and updates.

Thanks again to Rachel Horne and My photography teacher(s) for the inspiration and help through the past year.


My Twitter account is available on the side bar of my blog and just by clicking on the picture above! Enjoy! 

No comments: