Saturday 24 December 2011

Winter Photo Shoot

Roughly 5 weeks ago I was messaged via facebook by a lovely girl named Vicky Robinson. She had discovered my photography through my sister at school.

Viewing my photos, pages and blog she went onto adding me on facebook. She then messaged me, offering herself as a subject/model for any shoots I wanted or needed to do for either my A-level Photography course or just for fun.
So I then chatted with her at school and facebook and decided to take her up on her offer. She was just perfect for a winter photo shoot. Not that we have any snow of course but I wanted to set up a project that both I and someone else could enjoy.
I set the photo shoot as an 'invitational only', meaning that Vicky or I could invite anyone if they wanted. Typically I asked my assistant if she wanted to attend, luckily she was available so that was helpful. Vicky decided to invite two friends Claire and Georgia.

The photo shoot took place at Abbey Park about 3 weeks ago. It was an awesome day, despite the icy cold weather the girls stuck by me and just continued onto pose for the camera. They followed all my directions and included themselves with creative ideas. It was truly a fun, cold and exciting day.





















Thanks girls for your support and efforts :D x 
Check out the Christmas Message from me and Katie Ellis via
Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: