Friday 18 January 2013

A twilight evening...

January 4th 2013

In spending my last evening as a teenager, I invited Katie Ellis to come out on an evening stroll around Fosse Recreation ground. She was happy too! 

Her father had recently purchased a brand-spanking new camera for himself. Almost instantly, Katie wanted to take it out for a spin. Therefore when I invited her out, Katie saw this as an opportunity. 

Later in the evening I was taken by surprise by this beautiful view and was so eager to take the shot. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but Katie offered up her fathers camera to me. For a couple of minutes I was able to let myself go and soak in the view. It's not everyday I can stop and thoroughly treasure what I see, hear and feel, but I could and I did. 



No comments: