Monday 12 July 2010

My little friends

For one year I have been working with a group of lovely children in my area, every Thursday I would be so excited to see their smiling faces as they walked through the doors hand in hand with their parents. I was privileged that on my last day I was granted permission from the parents to take some photo's of the children playing. The children were certainly happy to pose for the camera.

After I had taken the photo's I asked the parents if I would be able to post the pictures on my blog and all the parents said yes. I am thankful for the time that I spent with them and will certainly visit in the future. Love you and miss you all!!

The Boys










The Girls
















(Granted permission from parents, for me to take and post these photo's)

No comments: