Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

**HAPPY NEW YEAR*

Hey guys!

Hope you've all had a great Christmas and that you've had a fantastic 2011. It's been an awesome year and I've learnt a lot. It's an amazing feeling to realise how much I've done and achieved this pass year. I can say one highlight of my year has to be my A-Level result in photography, achieving that A brought me confidence and strength in myself and my work.....

.....To start off 2012 you may have noticed some changes, like the blog image, the colour scheme and coming soon will be the 2nd half of the 'Winter Photo Shoot'. I also have lots of other image's in process which will appear sometime in the near future. 

I am very excited for what 2012 has in store for me and from what I know it's going to be much better than the last. But don't get me wrong 2011 has been awesome!!! 





























Big 
Thank You! 
to all you 1690 visitors 
& the 20 who have joined
It means so much to me that all you guys take some time 
out of your day just to come by and 
check out my blog.

No comments: