Thursday 5 January 2012

Winter Photo Shoot #2

Well hey I hope you've had a great weekend as we began the new year, I am most certain it will be a lot fun this year. Sorry for the lateness of this post, the due date was going to be 'New Years Eve' but because I was so busy last week some photos were not fulling processed.

But they are now and I am really thankful for all the comments I have received privately for Part 1 of the Winter Photo Shoot, the first lot of photos were truly a hit :). So I hope you can all enjoy these images too. 





















Also just to let you know it's my 19th birthday today and I just want to thank those of you who have sent me birthday wishes via facebook, twitter, email & text etc. Just within the first 2 hours of my day :) love you guys xx

No comments: